Tween Liberty Print Face Mask With Filter Insert Compartment [ 2 Ply ] 25-3
*SOLD WITHOUT FILTER*
Please allow 3 - 5 working days thereafter for delivery.
If you opt for Singpost (local mail without tracking), we are not responsible for lost packages shipped without tracking.
If your order is below S$79, there is an option to upgrade shipping to mail with tracking - S$4.50.
- Liberty Tana Lawn Egyptian Cotton
- 2 Layer Fabric Construction with insert compartment to insert filter
- Washable & Reusable
- Tween Size (See Diagram for estimate sizing) fits approximately 9 - 13 years old, and/or a smaller lady’s face
- Adjustable Elastic Ear Loops + Removable Nose Bridge Wire
- Sold without Filter. No Filter is provided
- Sustainably produced from production offcuts
- Made in Singapore
"Fabric masks are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders. Fabric masks are used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.” - www.cdc.gov.sg
Due to the nature of the product, we are currently not accepting exchanges or refunds.
Caring for Used Masks
1. For hygiene, masks should be washed after a day of continuous use, or when soiled.
2. Wash your hands right after removing the mask.
3. Wash the Mask in a container of soapy water (do not bleach), and leave to soak for 5 minutes. After which, wash and rinse off soap thoroughly with clean tap water.
4. Leave mask to dry completely. [Suggested to dry in shade]
5. Avoid ironing, applying excessive heat or heated tumble dry methods, as this would damage the fabric, and life and elasticity of the elastic band.
6. The mask is designed for daily wear and we suggest to dispose the mask responsibly after 30 days of continuous use, or as soon as you notice its critical components have worn out.