Elizabeth Little X SPD
1883 Teal Personalised Hardcover Journal
This is a pre-order, produced in time for Teachers' Day 2022.
This pre-order, will end on 23 July 23:59 and the journal will be ready to ship from 23 August.
Personalise your journal with a special message, a name or to highlight a special moment.
We believe you can build a better world in an unhurried space. This elegant, well-designed tool is the perfect place to generate ideas, to be loved by artists and writers to put pen to paper. Every word and sketch you add to its pages becomes your story for generations to come.
Designed with rounded corners to protect the pages and your ideas from wear and tear. The hardcover provides a firm surface for writing and sketching wherever your day takes you. Select a Liberty print from our curated selection to suit your own personality.
These journals are reinforced with a buckram-covered spine matched in a colour to the print. Each personalised message is hot-stamped in gold letterings on the spine.
You may personalise up to 15 case-sensitive characters [A-Z, 0-9] on the spine.
Available Sizes (L x W x THK):
- A5 Sized - 21 x 15.3 x 1.7 cm
- A6 Sized - 10.5 x 15 x 1.7 cm
Ivory-coloured paper options:
- Hand-bound by craftspeople with disabilities at SPD Artisan Collab
- Wrapped in Liberty Tana Lawn, 100% Egyptian Cotton
- Hardcover with Rounded corners
- Ribbon Markers
- Spine reinforced with buckram bookbinding cloth
- Personalised message on spine
- Ribbon Markers available for A5 Sized Journals
- 100 g/m² ivory-coloured pH-neutral paper suitable for fountain pen
- Paper is responsibly sourced from a mix of materials from FSC-certified forests, recycled materials, and/or FSC controlled wood
Note: The pattern may vary slightly from the photographs, as they are hand cut from large pieces of fabric or used on a product variant.
Lead-time to delivery: Product will be ready in 5 weeks and shipped out thereafter.