Elizabeth Little X SPD
1883 Teal Hardcover Journal
This is a pre-order, produced in time for Teachers' Day 2022.
This pre-order, will end on 23 July 23:59 and the journal will be ready to ship from 23 August.
We believe you can build a better world in an unhurried space. This elegant, well-designed tool is the perfect place to generate ideas, to be loved by artists and writers to put pen to paper. Every word and sketch you add to its pages becomes your story for generations to come.
Designed with rounded corners to protect the pages and your ideas from wear and tear. The hardcover provides a firm surface for writing and sketching wherever your day takes you. Select a Liberty print from our curated selection to suit your own personality.
Available Sizes (L x W x THK):
- A5 Sized - 21 x 15.3 x 1.7 cm
- A6 Sized - 10.5 x 15 x 1.7 cm
Ivory-coloured paper options:
- Hand-bound by craftspeople with disabilities at SPD Artisan Collab
- Wrapped in Liberty Tana Lawn, 100% Egyptian Cotton
- Hardcover with rounded corners
- Ribbon Markers
- 100 g/m² ivory-coloured pH-neutral paper suitable for fountain pen
- Paper is responsibly sourced from a mix of materials from FSC-certified forests, recycled materials, and/or FSC controlled wood
Note: The pattern may vary slightly from the photographs, as they are hand cut from large pieces of fabric or used on a product variant.
Lead-time to Delivery: Product will be ready in 5 weeks, and will be shipped out thereafter.
Thinking of personalising your journal? Click Here