Tween Liberty Print Face Mask With Filter Insert Compartment [ 2 Ply ] 23-1-21
*SOLD WITHOUT FILTER*
This is an order for a cotton fabric mask, which will be processed and shipped from 27 January 2021.
Please allow 3 - 5 working days thereafter for delivery.
If you opt for Singpost (local mail without tracking), please expect delays due to ongoing Phase 2 measures. We will not be responsible for lost packages shipped without tracking.
If your order is below S$75, there is an option to upgrade shipping to mail with tracking - S$4.
- Liberty Tana Lawn Egyptian Cotton
- 2 Layer Fabric Construction with insert compartment to insert filter
- Washable & Reusable
- Tween Size (See Diagram for estimate sizing) fits approximately 9 - 13 years old, and/or a smaller lady’s face
- Adjustable Elastic Ear Loops + Removable Nose Bridge Wire
- Sold without Filter. No Filter is provided
- Sustainably produced from production offcuts
- Made in Singapore
"Fabric masks are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders. Fabric masks are used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.” - www.cdc.gov.sg
Due to the nature of the product, we are currently not accepting exchanges or refunds.
Caring for Used Masks
1. For hygiene, masks should be washed after a day of continuous use, or when soiled.
2. Wash your hands right after removing the mask.
3. Wash the Mask in a container of soapy water (do not bleach), and leave to soak for 5 minutes. After which, wash and rinse off soap thoroughly with clean tap water.
4. Leave mask to dry completely. [Suggested to dry in shade]
5. Avoid ironing, applying excessive heat or heated tumble dry methods, as this would damage the fabric, and life and elasticity of the elastic band.