Perpetua Liberty Print Face Mask [ Size S ] - 15-6-21
This is an order for a cotton fabric mask, which will be processed and shipped from 15 June 2021.
Please allow 3 - 5 working days thereafter for delivery.
If you opt for Singpost (local mail without tracking ), we bear no responsibility for lost packages shipped without tracking.
If your total order value is below S$75, there is an option to upgrade shipping to mail with tracking for a charge of S$4.
Perpetua Liberty Fabric Mask is the most breathable, “all-day wear” fabric mask we have made.
Its designed for comfort with a style defined by sharp clean lines. Its origami-like construct combines contour-stitching that achieves a spacious feel, affording unprecedented all-day comfort . Yet, it folds neatly into a compact and thin form factor for convenient stowage.
- Liberty 'Tana Lawn' Egyptian Cotton
- 3-ply construction with filter media
- Folds neatly to compact size
- Adjustable Elastic Strap
Made in Singapore
* NO Compartment for Filter insert
Size S : Folded Form Factor: Approx 12.5 x 9.5 cm
This size is estimated to fit an average child’s face (age 4 - 6) but we highly recommend measuring for an accurate fit.
(See Size Selection Table for Reference)
Dimensions may vary up to 5mm from nominal
** Please contact us for corporate or wholesale orders.
**Note: Please select from the available print options. We apologise that we cannot accommodate further customised prints due to an intensive sewing schedule.
"Fabric masks are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders. Fabric masks are used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.” - www.cdc.gov.sg
Due to the nature of the product, we are currently not accepting exchanges or refunds. Please note that due to the nature of the fabric and pattern placement, each mask will look slightly different.
CARING FOR MASKS:
1. For hygiene, masks should be washed after a day of continuous use, or when soiled.
2. Wash your hands right after removing the mask.
3. Wash the Mask in a container of soapy water (do not bleach), and leave to soak for 5 minutes. After which, wash and rinse off soap thoroughly with clean tap water.
4. Leave mask to dry completely. [Suggested to dry in shade]
5. Avoid ironing, applying excessive heat or heated tumble dry methods, as this would damage the filter media, and life and elasticity of the elastic band.
6. The 3 ply mask is designed for daily wear and we suggest to dispose the mask responsibly after 30 days of continuous use, or as soon as you notice its critical components have worn out.