nani IRO Kokka Japan Lei nani A Double Gauze
nani IRO Lei nani - For beautiful corolla by Naomi Ito for Kokka
S$10.00 per half metre
"From start to finish, I was drawing as if I was making flowers into a gift of a crown or lei. I names it "Lei nani", meaning "beautiful flower crown" in Hawaiian, with the wish that, like a hand-made flower garland, this textile will be given to someone" - Naomi Ito
- Fabric Type: Double Gauze
- Composition: 100% Cotton
- Roll Width (finished/usable): 106 cm/ 41"
- Made in Japan
- By 0.5 Metre, cut as a continuous piece
- 1 yard is appoximately 0.9 metre
All images © by Naomi Ito from ATELIER to nani IRO & KOKKA co.,ltd
* Subjected to manufacturer's production and shipping schedule changes.