Elizabeth Little X Mustard Tree
Liberty Lanyard for Face Masks
This Elizabeth Little Liberty Lanyard is made in collaboration with skilled special needs artisans from Mustard Tree, a social enterprise based at Ng Teng Fong Hospital, Singapore.
This is the lightest fabric lanyard we have made and it's designed for convenience and comfort. We use authentic Liberty textiles sourced from European mills.
With this lanyard, you never have to misplace your favourite mask again. It will keep your mask close by and convenient during work or social gatherings. Instead of folding up into your pocket or laying on the desk, the lanyard will keep your mask clean and easily available.
Available in a 3 lengths and in your favourite Liberty prints.
- Fixed Length Lanyard
- Lanyard Material: 100% Egyptian Cotton
- Reclosable (Made in Japan) Snaps certified to OEKO-TEX® Standard 100
* each lanyard is sold separately from Face Mask
S - 53 cm - Suitable for children aged 5 & above
M - 67 cm - Suitable for ladies
L - 79 cm - Suitable for men
Made in Singapore
Dimensions may vary up to 1cm from nominal
Directions for Use:
Useable with disposable or cotton fabric masks. To fasten, snap the ends of the lanyard around the straps of your face mask, then slip over your head like a necklace.
- This accessory carries a risk of a choking hazard and this product is not suitable for children under 36 months (3 years of age).
- This accessory should not be used with operating machinery.
For more details on the Mustard Tree, please visit: