Perpetua Quilting Cotton Face Mask [ Size XL ] - 26-12-20
This is an order for a cotton fabric mask:
Orders placed before 30 December will be processed on 31 December 2020.
Orders placed on and after 30 December will be processed on 5 January 2021.
Please allow 3 - 5 working days thereafter for delivery, subjected to holidays shipping delays.
Please allow 3 - 5 working days thereafter for delivery.
If you opt for Singpost (local mail without tracking ), please expect delays due to ongoing Covid-19 measures. We will not be responsibly for lost packages shipped without tracking.
If your total order value is below S$75, there is an option to upgrade shipping to mail with tracking for a charge of S$4.
Perpetua Liberty Quilting Cotton Fabric Mask is the most breathable, “all-day wear” fabric mask we have made.
Its designed for comfort with a style defined by sharp clean lines. Its origami-like construct combines contour-stitching that achieves a spacious feel, affording unprecedented all-day comfort . Yet, it folds neatly into a compact and thin form factor for convenient stowage.
- 100% Quilting Cotton exterior, lined with Liberty 'Tana Lawn' Egyptian Cotton (interior)
- 3-ply construction with filter media
- Folds neatly to compact size
- Adjustable Elastic Strap
* NO Compartment for Filter insert
Made in Singapore
Size XL : Folded Form Factor: Approx 15.5 x 11 cm
This size is estimated to fit an average man’s face but we highly recommend measuring for an accurate fit.
(See Size Selection Table for Reference)
Dimensions may vary up to 5mm from nominal
** Please contact us for corporate or wholesale orders.
**Note: Please select from the available print options. We apologise that we cannot accommodate further customised prints due to an intensive sewing schedule.
"Fabric masks are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders. Fabric masks are used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.” - www.cdc.gov.sg
Due to the nature of the product, we are currently not accepting exchanges or refunds. Please note that due to the nature of the fabric and pattern placement, each mask will look slightly different.
CARING FOR MASKS:
1. For hygiene, masks should be washed after a day of continuous use, or when soiled.
2. Wash your hands right after removing the mask.
3. Wash the Mask in a container of soapy water (do not bleach), and leave to soak for 5 minutes. After which, wash and rinse off soap thoroughly with clean tap water.
4. Leave mask to dry completely. [Suggested to dry in shade]
5. Avoid ironing, applying excessive heat or heated tumble dry methods, as this would damage the filter media, and life and elasticity of the elastic band.
6. The 3 ply mask is designed for daily wear and we suggest to dispose the mask responsibly after 30 days of continuous use, or as soon as you notice its critical components have worn out.