Adult Liberty Print Face Mask [ 3 Ply ] 15-1
Please allow 3 - 5 working days thereafter for delivery.
If you opt for Singpost (local mail without tracking), we bear no responsible for lost packages shipped without tracking.
If your order is below S$79, there is an option to upgrade shipping to mail with tracking - S$4.50.
- Liberty Tana Lawn Egyptian Cotton
- 3-Layer Fabric Construction with integrated non woven synthetic filter
- Washable & Reusable
- Adult Size (See Diagram for estimate sizing)
- Adjustable Elastic Ear Loops + Removable Nose Bridge Wire
** NO Filter Insert Compartment
- Sustainably produced from production offcuts
- Made in Singapore
"Fabric masks are not surgical masks or N-95 respirators. Those are critical supplies that must continue to be reserved for healthcare workers and other medical first responders. Fabric masks are used as an additional, voluntary public health measure.” - www.cdc.gov.sg
Due to the nature of the product, we are currently not accepting exchanges or refunds. Please note that due to the nature of the fabric and pattern placement, each mask will look slightly different.
Caring for Used Masks
1. For hygiene, masks should be washed after a day of continuous use, or when soiled.
2. Wash your hands right after removing the mask.
3. Wash the Mask in a container of soapy water (do not bleach), and leave to soak for 5 minutes. After which, wash and rinse off soap thoroughly with clean tap water.
4. Leave mask to dry completely. [Suggested to dry in shade]
5. Avoid ironing, applying excessive heat or heated tumble dry methods, as this would damage the filter media, and life and elasticity of the elastic band.
6. The 3 ply mask is designed for daily wear and we suggest to dispose the mask responsibly after 30 days of continuous use, or as soon as you notice its critical components have worn out.